About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

PURPLE


Finally caught up with my purple for RSC ; I  really had to search for fabrics with any small amounts of purple in them....it's ok, but not my favorite rainbow block...hoping it will melt into the others when I put them all together....

And look who snuck in--he says there ARE purple stripes in there LOL  AND
 if Mr. Moon (below) can do it, so can I ..............MEOWER!!




My favorite--these lovely purple iris....

Waiting to hear what next month's color will be on RSC....

Hugs
Julierose, La Blageuse 
 (Remember the "Purple People Eaters"?? Or you may be too young!! LOL) 

7 comments:

  1. I have very few purples too. Now I have a few in batiks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the purple Iris is my favourite, but I do love the cheerful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting to see what little things are in your squares such as the cat and the moon. I don't have much purple in my stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little moon ... you are such a pro at fussy cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bonjour JulieRose !
    J'aime bien tes tissus violets avec les iris et celui avec la lune !
    Un bloc de plus !!! :)
    Bonne journée

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that song is in my head! Light blues can come out to play. I need to finish my green... or maybe they'll just get tucked away and blue will come out =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.